[section class=”slider_section” background_repeat=”repeat” background_position=”center top” background_attachment=”static” background_scroll=”none”]
[section background_repeat=”repeat” background_position=”center top” background_attachment=”static” background_scroll=”none”]
[one_third class=”sidebar_w_bg” valign=”top” animation=”none”]
We can be found centrally located
in the heart of the Speicherstadt
20457 Hamburg / HafenCity
+49 (0)40 / 28 51 60 90
[two_third_last valign=”top” animation=”none”]
Educational leave in Hamburg
Would you like to brush up on your English language skills in the areas of Business English, small talk, grammar and conversation?
Consider doing an accredited educational leave (Bildungsurlaub) in the comfort of the Institiute4Languages classrooms in the Speicherstadt, Hamburg or in your own offices.
This offering is perfect for professionals who are seeking a further qualification for their current work or a change to an international field, as well as for companies interested in intensive language training for their employees. Talk to your employer about offering an intensive course at your company.
During your intensive course in English, learners at the B1 and B2 levels (CEFR) go through a learning programme developed especially for them based on their specific needs. As an English language learner, you can expect the following from this unique course
- Tailor-made course content and a certificate of completion.
- A maximum of 6 participants per course. Learning in small groups where members have much in common provides for a high level of focus.
- Six hours of instruction (30 units) per week: Monday through Friday, four hours in the morning, two hours in the afternoon, Business Lunch optional.
- A focus on grammar, conversation, and practical skills directly suited to your individual needs.
- You will have the opportunity to practice the Business English skills relevant to you, including telephoning and emailing, conducting meetings and negotiations, as well as presentations.
- Course materials and documentation of your progress will be provided to support your learning process.
- An (optional) evening at an authentic English pub gives you the opportunity to participate in a pub quiz — in English, of course!
To find out more about intensive English courses and educational Leave coming up at the Institute4Languages or to find out more about offering an intensive course at your company, contact us for a consultation.
We’re looking forward to sharing more about our educational leave courses with you!